Saturday, January 9, 2010

Black, White and Embarrassed All Over

The beginning of a new quilt. This one is put together from eight inch squares (or something like eight inch), cut into four by eight inch rectangles and somewhat randomly paired. There is a range of blacks and greys and then reds and pinks. The pinks I'm not too sure about, but we'll see.

Because my imagination is at a low these days, I'm doing something simple so that I can do something at all. This is the beginning - a pile of triangles to be sewn together into half-square triangles.

Black White and Embarrassed all Over - the beginning

This is my travelling Brother. Not a fancy machine at all, but since my trusty Singer does not travel, I needed something that could be packed into a bag and wheeled down the road.

No comments: